What does the Polish translators’ database offer?
- a list of sworn translators and interpreters kept by the Polish Ministry of Justice
- a database of translators and interpreters managed by the Association of Polish Translators and Interpreters
- a list of translators and interpreters kept by the Polish Society of Sworn and Specialized Translators (TEPIS)
- a database of translators and interpreters of the Baltic Society of Translators and Interpreters
- a list of translators and interpreters kept by the Lubelskie Association of Translators and Interpreters
Is access to the Polish translators’ database free of charge?
Yes, access to the databases is free of charge.
How to search for a legal translator or interpreter in Poland
Database of sworn translators and interpreters
The database of sworn translators and interpreters allows you to search for a translator or interpreter by:
- Family name
- Type of translation
Database of translators and interpreters
You can search the translators’ and interpreters’ database by:
- Family name
- Speciality (interpretation, literary translation, legal translation).
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.