How to find a mediator in Belgium
You can visit the following websites to find a mediator in Belgium:
- the mediation section on the website of the Federal Public Service for Justice (Service Public Fédéral Justice / Federale Overheidsdienst Justitie);
- the website of the Federal Mediation Committee (Commission fédérale de médiation / Federale Bemiddelingscommissie).
You can find the following information in the mediation section of the Federal Public Service for Justice website:
- an introduction to mediation;
- information about the mediator;
- details of the mediation process;
- details of what happens after mediation;
- information about the cost of mediation;
- a link to a brochure about mediation;
- useful addresses and links.
You can find information about the following on the Federal Mediation Committee website:
- the Federal Mediation Committee;
- dispute resolution;
- the mediator;
- legislation and regulations;
- useful links, including brochures about mediation in family, social or civil and commercial matters.
Are there fees for accessing the database?
No, there are no fees for accessing the database.
How to search for a mediator in Belgium
You can search the list of mediators in Belgium using the following criteria:
- area of activity;
- whether the mediator takes legal aid cases;
- language(s) spoken;
- surname or first name;
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.