How to find a mediator in Luxembourg
The following private organisations manage a register of mediators:
- the Luxembourg Association of Mediation and Approved Mediators (Association luxembourgeoise de la médiation et des médiateurs agrées – ALMA asbl);
- the Centre for Civil and Commercial Mediation (Centre de médiation civile et commerciale – CMCC);
- the Mediation Centre (Centre de médiation) (asbl);
- the Family Welfare Mediation Centre (Centre de médiation Socio‑Familiale, run by the Pro Familia foundation).
Is access to the mediators database free of charge?
Yes, access to the mediators database is free of charge.
How to search for a mediator in Luxembourg
The list of mediators managed by the following private organisations can be consulted and searched:
- the Luxembourg Association of Mediation and Approved Mediators (ALMA asbl);
- the Centre for Civil and Commercial Mediation (CMCC);
- the Family Welfare Mediation Centre (run by the Pro Familia foundation);
- the Ministry of Justice – list of approved mediators in civil and commercial matters.
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.