Please note that the original language version of this page Dutch has been amended recently. The language version you are now viewing is currently being prepared by our translators.
Swipe to change



This section helps you to find a mediator in the Netherlands.

Content provided by:
There is no official translation of the language version you are viewing.
You can access a machine translated version of this content here. Please note that it is only provided for contextual purposes. The owner of this page accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the quality of this machine translated text.

How to find a mediator in the Netherlands

The Netherlands Mediation Institute (NMI) maintains a publicly accessible database containing details of all qualified mediators. It also provides independent information and quality assurance in respect of mediation and mediators nationwide.

NMI-registered mediators are trained and qualified to act as mediators, in accordance with the NMI mediation rules, and are committed to the NMI Quality Assurance System.

You can access the NMI Register of Mediators at any time that suits you.

Is access to the mediators' register free of charge?

Yes, access is free of charge.

How to search for a mediator in the Netherlands

The register can be searched using different search parameters. For example, you can search for a mediator with a certain area of expertise, or one working in a certain area.

Related Links

Netherlands Mediation Institute

Last update: 29/11/2012

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.