Dėmesio! Šiame puslapyje originalo kalba (slovakų) neseniai atlikta pakeitimų. Puslapį jūsų pasirinkta kalba šiuo metu rengia mūsų vertėjai.
Swipe to change

Victims' rights - by country


Turinį pateikė
Oficialaus vertimo rodoma kalba nėra.
Čia galite susipažinti su šio teksto vertimu, atliktu mašininio vertimo priemone. Turėkite omenyje, kad jis skirtas tik padėti suprasti tekstą. Šio puslapio savininkas neprisiima jokios atsakomybės dėl šio mašininio vertimo priemone išversto teksto kokybės.

You will be considered a victim of crime if you have suffered damage, e.g. you have been injured or your property has been damaged or stolen, etc., as a result of an incident, which constitutes a crime according to national law.

As a victim, you have your own capacity in all criminal proceedings and you have the legal right to join them at any time. The law confers certain individual rights to you, before, during and after court proceedings (trial).

Criminal proceedings in Slovakia consist of investigation of the crime, done by police, where evidence is collected about the offence committed and about the alleged offender. If the evidence is sufficient, the case goes to trial. The trial concludes with the court convicting or pronouncing the defendant not guilty and possibly ruling on your claim against him/her for the damage you have sustained. There may be appeals to higher courts.

The following factsheets will take you through the different steps of the procedure, describing your rights during the investigation of the crimeduring the trial or after the first trial. Also, read more about the help and support you can get.

Last update: 18/05/2020

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.