ТЪРСЕНЕ НА КОМПЕТЕНТНИ СЪДИЛИЩА/ОРГАНИ
Инструментът за търсене по-долу ще ви помогне да намерите съдилища или органи, компетентни за даден европейски правен инструмент. Моля, имайте предвид, че въпреки че са положени всички усилия да се провери точността на резултатите, може да има изключения при определянето на компетентност, които не са обхванати.
Article 74 - Description of national rules and procedures concerning enforcement
The rules on enforcement and prescription are laid down in Chapter 12 of the Laws of Malta - the Code of Organisation and Civil Procedure. You can find details about enforcement here.
Article 75 (a) – Names and contact details of the courts to which the applications are to be submitted pursuant to Articles 36(2), 45(4) and 47(1)
- in Malta, the First Hall of the Civil Court, the Courts of Malta, Triq ir-Repubblika, Valletta, Malta
- in Gozo, the Magistrates’ Court (Gozo) in its superior jurisdiction, Pjazza Katidral, Victoria, Gozo
Article 75 (b) – Names and contact details of the courts with which an appeal against the decision on the application for refusal of enforcement is to be lodged pursuant to Article 49(2)
- in Malta and Gozo, the Court of Appeal, the Courts of Malta, Triq ir-Repubblika, Valletta, Malta
Article 75 (c) – Names and contact details of the courts with which any further appeal is to be lodged pursuant to Article 50
- There is no further appeal, but a review may be possible pursuant to Article 811 et seq. of the Code of Organisation and Civil Procedure (Chapter 12 of the Laws of Malta)
Article 75 (d) – Languages accepted for translations of the certificates concerning judgments, authentic instruments and court settlements
Article 76(1)(a) – Rules of jurisdiction referred to in Articles 5(2) and 6(2) of the Regulation
- in Malta, Articles 742, 743 and 744 of the Code of Organisation and Civil Procedure (Chapter 12 of the Laws of Malta) and Article 549 of the Commercial Code (Chapter 13 of the Laws of Malta)
Article 76(1)(b) – Rules on third party notice referred to in Article 65 of the Regulation
Article 76(1)(c) – Conventions referred to in Article 69 of the Regulation
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.