Content provided by:

Article 10 - Information on competent courts or authorities

Requests under Article 6 of Directive 2008/52/EC should be lodged with the presiding judge of the tribunal d'arrondissement (district court) of the place where the person against whom enforcement of the mediation agreement is sought is domiciled, or failing a domicile, is resident. If the person is neither domiciled nor resident in Luxembourg, the request should be brought before the presiding judge of the tribunal d'arrondissement of the place where the mediation agreement is to be enforced.


Luxembourg tribunal d'arrondissement

Cité judiciaire,

L – 2080 Luxembourg


Diekerich tribunal d'arrondissement

Palais de Justice

Place Guillaume

L-9237 Diekirch

Last update: 03/11/2021

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.