Article 67 (a)
The names, addresses and means of communication for the central authorities designated pursuant to Article 53:
Bundesamt für Justiz
Zentrale Behörde - Adenauerallee 99 – 103
Tel: +49 228 410 5212
Fax: +49 228 410 5401
Article 67 (b)
The languages accepted for communications to central authorities pursuant to Article 57(2): German and English.
Article 67 (c)
The languages accepted for the certificate concerning rights of access and return of the child pursuant to Article 45(2): German.
Articles 21 and 29
The applications provided for by Articles 21 and 29 shall be submitted to the following courts:
- in Germany:
- in the district of the Kammergericht (Berlin), the Familiengericht, Pankow.
- in the districts of the Oberlandesgerichte Braunschweig, Celle and Oldenburg, to the Familiengericht Celle.
- in the districts of the remaining Oberlandesgerichte, to the Familiengericht ocated at the seat of the respective Oberlandesgericht.
The appeal provided for by Article 33 shall be lodged with the following courts:
- in Germany, the Oberlandesgericht.
The appeals provided for in Article 34 may be brought only:
- in Germany, by a Rechtsbeschwerde.
This web page is part of Your Europe.
We welcome your feedback on the usefulness of the provided information.
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.