If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country


Content provided by:

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic, Department of Compensation

Vyšehradská 16
CZ-128 00
Prague 2

Tel: (420) 221997966
Fax : (420) 221997967

Email: odsk@msp.justice.cz

What is the role of the assisting authority?

Provide contact and communication with the deciding authority.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

The documents will be translated by the assisting authority at its own expense.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?


Last update: 15/06/2020

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.