If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country


Content provided by:

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

The Danish Criminal Injuries Compensation Board (Erstatningsnævnet)

What is the role of the assisting authority?

As the assisting authority, the Danish Criminal Injuries Compensation Board shall assist applicants with the translation and submission of their application to another EU country and, during the proceedings, shall assist with the translation of documents received from, or to be submitted to, another EU country.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

Yes. The Danish Criminal Injuries Compensation Board shall contact a translator and pay the cost for the translation of any documents required.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?

No. The Danish Criminal Injuries Compensation Board shall pay all expenses in connection with submission of the application abroad.

Last update: 04/05/2022

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.