Please note that the original language version of this page Dutch has been amended recently. The language version you are now viewing is currently being prepared by our translators.
Swipe to change

If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country


Content provided by:
There is no official translation of the language version you are viewing.
You can access a machine translated version of this content here. Please note that it is only provided for contextual purposes. The owner of this page accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the quality of this machine translated text.

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

The Violent Offences Compensation Fund (Schadefonds Geweldsmisdrijven)

Kneuterdijk 1
2514 EM The Hague

Telephone: 070-4142000

Postal address:
Postbus 71
2501 CB The Hague

What is the role of the assisting authority?

The Violent Offences Compensation Fund will send you an application form for the relevant foreign fund on request. Once the Fund has received the completed application form and any accompanying documents from you, it will have them translated, if necessary, and then pass them on to the authority concerned.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

The Violent Offences Compensation Fund will have documents translated, if necessary, at its own expense.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?


Last update: 26/02/2020

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.