If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country


Sisu koostaja:

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

The Ministry for Justice and Governance
Auberge d’Aragon
Independence Square

What is the role of the assisting authority?

To transmit the claim to the deciding authority.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

Yes, translation is provided. The Legal Aid Agency Malta covers the fees as well as related expenses.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?

There are no charges.

Last update: 16/11/2022

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.