The Compendium is a tool for drafting requests for judicial cooperation, such as:
- European Investigation Order
- European Arrest Warrant
It assists practitioners
- to fill in the request form, ensuring you enter all the required information
- to import the address etc. of the executing competent authority.
- to add the logo and official address from your organisation/ authority
The forms are available in all EU languages.
The Compendium has 3 sections for drafting requests:
- For the EU countries: Choose from a map or a list to draft a request for judicial cooperation.
- For Norway: To draft a mutual legal assistance request to be sent to Norway
- For the non-EU countries: To draft a mutual legal assistance request to be sent to a non-EU country.
Managing previous requests
The system enables you to save each request on your local drive and recover it later, e.g. to work further on a previous draft (see the button Open a request from your local drive).
This tool is available here (note: you will leave the e-Justice Portal).
This page is maintained by the European Commission. The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice with regard to copyright rules for European pages.