Under Info about national systems page of the European Judicial Network (in criminal matters) website there are links to information on the judicial systems of:
- EU countries
- candidate countries for EU membership (Albania, FYROM, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey)
- EJN-associated countries (Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland).
This information typically covers, for example:
- how the judicial system is organised
- judicial cooperation in criminal matters
- national case law relevant for judicial cooperation in criminal matters
- useful national links
This tool is available here (note: you will leave the e-Justice Portal).
This page is maintained by the European Commission. The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice with regard to copyright rules for European pages.