The Mediators Institute of Ireland (MII) has an online database of mediators for a range of areas where a mediator may be required. Such areas include Civil and Commercial, Family, Agriculture, Insurance, Environment and Healthcare.
MII aims to
- lead the Mediation profession nationally.
- support our members in their provision of the best possible professional Mediation practice.
- promote and publicise the positive impact Mediation has on Irish society.
- continually monitor and improve the training and regulation of MII Mediators.
- maintain the highest professional standards in everything we do.
- to pursue and encourage excellence in the field of Mediation.
The Mediators' Institute of Ireland
Suite 112, The Capel Building
Telephone: 01 6099190
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.