The Judicial Library also includes the Status of Implementation of the different applicable legal instruments for judicial cooperation in criminal matters. This section provides not only the state of play for the different Member States but also, where available, information on the date of entry into force, national legislation, links to the official notifications and additional information.
The Judicial Library includes:
- Judicial Cooperation Legal Instruments adopted by the European Union
- Legal Instruments for Specific Areas of Crime adopted by the European Union
- Procedural Law Instruments adopted by the European Union
- EU Treaties with Third Countries in the area of judicial cooperation in criminal matters
Within these categories, the following information is found:
- Legal instruments texts
- Status of Implementation
- Word forms of the different mutual recognition instruments
- Editable PDF forms
- Reports (from different sources)
- Practical Information
- European Case-law
- National Legislation
The page is available here (note: you will leave the e-Justice Portal).
This page is maintained by the European Commission. The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice with regard to copyright rules for European pages.