If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country


Content provided by:

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

No information available.

What is the role of the assisting authority?

The assisting authority’s role is to help you to find the information needed to make the application and submit it along with all relevant documents in order to get compensation, thereby overcoming both practical and linguistic difficulties.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

Social Insurance Services act as the assisting authority but are not responsible for the translation of supporting documents.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?

No administrative or other charges are payable when the claim is sent abroad.

Last update: 11/03/2024

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.