Please note that the original language version of this page Polish has been amended recently. The language version you are now viewing is currently being prepared by our translators.
Swipe to change

If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country


Content provided by:
There is no official translation of the language version you are viewing.
You can access a machine translated version of this content here. Please note that it is only provided for contextual purposes. The owner of this page accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the quality of this machine translated text.

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

This information is currently unavailable.

What is the role of the assisting authority?

The assisting authority will give you the necessary information on how to obtain compensation, make available the appropriate claim form template and assist you in filling it in, and then send it without delay to the competent deciding authority in another EU Member State.

The assisting authority cooperates with the deciding authorities in other EU Member States, which examine claims for compensation from people whose place of permanent residence is in Poland. As part of the cooperation, the assisting authority provides, in consultation with people seeking compensation, additional information and documents, hears persons indicated by the assisting authorities and helps to organise the hearing of persons indicated, using technical equipment that makes a remote hearing possible.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

If documents sent to the deciding authorities in other EU Member States need to be translated, the assisting authority decides whether they are to be translated at the expense of the State Treasury.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?

There is no charge for sending the claim for compensation abroad.

Last update: 28/01/2019

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.