The network comprises:
- The main contact points, being two representatives of the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic (Ministerstvo spravodlivosti Slovenskej republiky) from the Private International Law Department (Odbor medzinárodného práva súkromného) of the International Law Section (Sekcia medzinárodného práva). All EJN requests are sent via the main contact points.
- Court contact points: one judge or senior judicial officer for each district court (okresný súd) and regional court (krajský súd) and for the Supreme Court (Najvyšší súd).
- Contact points from professional organisations.
- Two contact points from the Centre for International Legal Protection of Children and Youth (Centrum pre medzinárodnoprávnu ochranu detí a mládeže).
- A family law liaison magistrate.
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective EJN contact point. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. Neither the EJN nor the European Commission accept responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.
Member States in charge of the management of national content pages are in the process of updating some of the content on this website in the light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.
Last update: 17/02/2020