ТЪРСЕНЕ НА КОМПЕТЕНТНИ СЪДИЛИЩА/ОРГАНИ
Инструментът за търсене по-долу ще ви помогне да намерите съдилища или органи, компетентни за даден европейски правен инструмент. Моля, имайте предвид, че въпреки че са положени всички усилия да се провери точността на резултатите, може да има изключения при определянето на компетентност, които не са обхванати.
Article 65(3) - Information on how to determine, in accordance with national law, the effects of the judgments referred to in Article 65(2) of the Regulation
Article 75 (a) – Names and contact details of the courts to which the applications are to be submitted pursuant to Articles 36(2), 45(4) and 47(1)
- in Finland, a district court (‘Käräjäoikeus’/‘Tingsrätt’) situated in the region of operation of the regional enforcement authority handling the enforcement of the judgment. If the case is not handled by the regional enforcement authority, the district court in whose jurisdiction the defendant is domiciled or is habitually resident is competent. If the defendant is not domiciled or habitually resident in Finland, the competent court is the Helsinki district court.
Article 75 (b) – Names and contact details of the courts with which an appeal against the decision on the application for refusal of enforcement is to be lodged pursuant to Article 49(2)
- in Finland, the court of appeal (‘Hovioikeus’/‘Hovrätt’). The appeal document lodged with the court of appeal must be submitted to the registry of the district court that issued the decision.
Article 75 (c) – Names and contact details of the courts with which any further appeal is to be lodged pursuant to Article 50
- in Finland, appeal to the Supreme Court (‘Korkein oikeus’/‘Högsta domstolen’). The appeal document lodged with the Supreme Court must be submitted to the registry of the appeal court that issued the decision.
Article 75 (d) – Languages accepted for translations of the certificates concerning judgments, authentic instruments and court settlements
- in Finland, English
Article 76(1)(a) – Rules of jurisdiction referred to in Articles 5(2) and 6(2) of the Regulation
- in Finland, Subparagraphs 1 and 2 of Section 18(1) of Chapter 10 of the Code of Judicial Procedure
Article 76(1)(b) – Rules on third party notice referred to in Article 65 of the Regulation
Article 76(1)(c) – Conventions referred to in Article 69 of the Regulation
- the Convention between Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden on the Recognition and Enforcement of Judgments in Civil Matters, signed at Copenhagen on 11 October 1977,
- the Convention between Finland and Austria on the Recognition and Enforcement of Judgments in Civil Matters, signed at Vienna on 17 November 1986.
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.
Last update: 03/09/2020