Criminal records - Belgium
Ova je stranica strojno prevedena i njezina kvaliteta nije zajamčena.
Kvaliteta ovog prijevoda ocijenjena je kao: dobra
Smatrate li ovaj prijevod korisnim?
Criminal Central Criminal Register
Boulevard de Waterloo 115
Telephone: + 32 (0) 2 552 27 44 Fax:
+ 32 (0) 2 552 27 82
Extract from the criminal records:
Ask your commune for the extract
- If you live or stay in Belgium.
- You want to use the extract in Belgium or abroad.
- For details on the application, please consult the website of your municipality.
Request the extract from the Central Criminal Records Office
- Persons without (or above) their domicile or residence in Belgium
- Judicial authorities, having regard to the CJPC application
- Administrative bodies authorised (Articles 593 and 594 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, Royal Decree of 19 July 2001 on access by certain public authorities to the Central Criminal Records Office)
- Legal persons (companies, ASBL, etc.): a person entitled to represent the legal person may request the extract
How to apply?
By post or e-mail
SPF Justice Porte
judiciaire central boulevard
de Waterloo 115 1000 Brussels
In the request, indicate:
- your first name and surname;
- your address;
- date and place of birth;
- your signature;
- the reason for your request.
Attach also a copy of your ID card or passport
Go personally to the office of the Central Criminal Records Service
Central criminal register
boulevard de Waterloo 80 1000 Brussels
: 00 to 11: 30 and from 14: 00 to 15: 30)
This is a machine translated version of the content. The owner of this page accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the quality of this machine translated text.
Last update: 23/08/2019