European Case Law Identifier (ECLI) - Greece
Greece does not participate in the ECLI system.
Nevertheless, we are currently at the preparatory stage in the creation of a unified database to include all domestic court rulings. There are already several electronic databases of case law on the web, relating to:
1) the Hellenic Supreme Court, containing only its own case law:
2) the Council of State, containing only its own case law:
3) Athens Administrative Court of First Instance, containing only its own case law:
(this service is only available for certified users)
There are also private subscription databases, access to which must be paid for. For example:
1) that of the Athens Bar Association
2) that of the company Intracom Services (private)
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.
Last update: 16/09/2016