Navigation path

menu starting dummy link

Page navigation

menu ending dummy link

Find a legal translator or an interpreter - England and Wales

This section helps you find a legal translator or interpreter in England and Wales

Currently, England and Wales do not have a centralised database of interpreters or translators. However, you can find more information on how to search for an interpreter or translator in a number of decentralised registers and lists, including:

Related Links

Link opens in new windowNational Register of Public Service Interpreters, Link opens in new windowAssociation of Police and Court Interpreters, Link opens in new windowInstitute of Translation and Interpreting, Link opens in new windowMinistry of Justice Link opens in new windowcourt interpreters Link opens in new windowChartered Institute of Linguists

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.

Last update: 25/11/2016