Find a mediator - Belgium
This section of the portal enables you to find a mediator in Belgium.
How to find a mediator in Belgium
You can visit the following Internet site to find a mediator in Belgium:
- Internet site of the Federal Public Service Justice devoted to mediation - an alternative to court.
There you will find the information listed below:
- Introduction to mediation
- The mediator
- The mediation process
- After mediation
- The cost of mediation
- Link to a brochure on mediation (PDF)
- Useful addresses and links
The site also has a Professionals’ Corner, which contains information about:
- Mediator accreditation criteria
- Instructions on submitting an application for mediator accreditation based on the Act of 21 February 2005
- A checklist for applying for mediator recognition
- Basic training and continuing training
- The Code of Conduct for accredited mediators
- Handling of complaints
Are there charges to access the database?
No, there are no charges to access the database.
Looking for a mediator in Belgium
You can look for a mediator in Belgium in the List of Mediators using the following criteria:
- area of activity,
- language spoken,
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.
Last update: 16/05/2018