Find a mediator - Luxembourg
There is no official translation of the language version you are viewing.
You can access a machine translated version of this content here. Please note that it is only provided for contextual purposes. The owner of this page accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the quality of this machine translated text.
This section of the Portal helps you find a mediator in Luxembourg.
How to find a mediator in Luxembourg
The following private organisations manage a register of mediators:
- Association luxembourgeoise de la médiation et des médiateurs agréés (ALMA asbl - Luxembourg Association of Mediation and Authorised Mediators);
- Centre de médiation du Barreau du Luxembourg (CMBL asbl - Mediation Centre of the Luxembourg Bar);
- Centre de médiation (asbl) (Mediation Centre));
- Centre de médiation Socio-Familiale (Family Welfare Mediation Centre) (managed by the Pro Familia foundation);
Is access to the mediators database free of charge?
Yes, access to the mediators database is free of charge.
How to search for a mediator in Luxembourg
The list of mediators managed by the following private organisations can be consulted and searched:
- Association luxembourgeoise de la médiation et des médiateurs agréés (ALMA asbl);
- Centre de médiation du Barreau du Luxembourg (CMBL);
- Centre de médiation (asbl);
- Centre de médiation Socio-Familial (managed by the Pro Familia foundation);
- Ministry of Justice, List of accredited mediators in civil and commercial matters
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.
Last update: 20/12/2018