Żur il-verżjoni BETA tal-Portal Ewropew tal-Ġustizzja Elettronika u agħtina l-feedback dwar l-esperjenza tiegħek!


Mogħdija tan-navigazzjoni

  • Paġna ewlenija
  • ...
  • ...
  • Jekk it-talba tiegħi se tinbagħat minn dan il-pajjiż għal pajjiż ieħor tal-UE

menu starting dummy link

Page navigation

menu ending dummy link

If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country - England and Wales

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA)

Alexander Bain House
Atlantic Quay
15 York Street
G2 8JQ

Telephone : 0300 003 3601

Web : Link opens in new window

What is the role of the assisting authority?

We will assist residents of the UK injured in another EU country to claim compensation from that country.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

We may obtain and pay for the translation of supporting documents.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?

We do not charge for our services, but we will not pay the costs of submitting an application where this charge is levied by another EU country.

The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.

Last update: 07/05/2019