Navštívte BETA verziu Európskeho portálu elektronickej justície a napíšte nám, čo si o nej myslíte.


Navigačný riadok

menu starting dummy link

Page navigation

menu ending dummy link

If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country - Northern Ireland

The following questions are not applicable to the Northern Ireland Scheme.

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?


What is the role of the assisting authority?


Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?


Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?


The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.

Last update: 02/10/2019