Navigation path

menu starting dummy link

Page navigation

menu ending dummy link

If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country - Netherlands

Please note that the original language version of this page Dutch has been amended recently. The language version you are now viewing is currently being prepared by our translators.

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

The Violent Offences Compensation Fund (Schadefonds Geweldsmisdrijven)

Kneuterdijk 1
NL-2514 EM
The Hague

Telephone: 070-4142000
Fax: 070-4142001

Email: Link opens in new
Website: Link opens in new window

Postal address:
Postbus 71
NL-2501 CB
The Hague

What is the role of the assisting authority?

We will send you an application form for the relevant foreign fund on request. Once the Violent Offences Compensation Fund has received the completed application form and any accompanying documents from you, we will have these translated, if necessary, and pass them on to the authority concerned.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

Our authority, the Violent Offences Compensation Fund, will have documents translated, if necessary, at its own expense.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?


The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.

Last update: 18/03/2019