Żur il-verżjoni BETA tal-Portal Ewropew tal-Ġustizzja Elettronika u agħtina l-feedback dwar l-esperjenza tiegħek!


Mogħdija tan-navigazzjoni

  • Paġna ewlenija
  • ...
  • ...
  • Jekk it-talba tiegħi se tinbagħat minn dan il-pajjiż għal pajjiż ieħor tal-UE

menu starting dummy link

Page navigation

menu ending dummy link

If my claim is to be sent from this country to another EU country - Portugal

Din il-paġna ġiet tradotta awtomatikament u l-kwalità tagħha ma tistax tkun garantita.

Il-kwalità ta' din it-traduzzjoni ġiet evalwata bħala: tajba

Taħseb li din it-traduzzjoni hi utli?

Which authority will help me send a claim to another EU country?

The Crime Victim Protection Commission (cPCV): Link opens in new windowHttps://

What is the role of the assisting authority?

The “Assistência de Assistência” in Portugal is the Commission for Protection of Victims of Crime (Link opens in new window and has the following tasks:

  • Helps provide the information necessary to complete the application/application;
  • Transmit the requests to the decision authority of the Member State where the crime was committed;
  • Guide applicants if additional documents are required;
  • It shall organise a hearing in the event that the decision authority in another EU Member State considers it necessary.

Will this authority translate the supporting documents, if the outgoing claim needs this? If so, who pays for this?

Documents must be submitted in Portuguese or English. Where necessary, expenditure shall be borne by the cPCV.

Are there administrative or other charges to be paid when the claim is sent abroad?


This is a machine translated version of the content. The owner of this page accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the quality of this machine translated text.

Last update: 27/08/2019