Quick access to a list of information sheets prepared by EJN-civil covering EU, national and international procedures
The Network establishes and updates universally accessible and free of charge information sheets on Union, international and national law and procedures. They are regularly updated by the national competent authorities coordinated by the national Network's contact points.
- How to proceed?
- “Order for payment” procedures
- Small claims
- Procedures for enforcing a judgment
- Taking of evidence
- Interim and precautionary measures
- Procedural time limits
- Automatic processing
- Lawful removal of the child
- Maintenance claims
- Parental responsibility
- Adapting rights in rem
- Restrictions on successions – special rules
- Which law will apply?
- Service of documents
- Cross-border family mediation
- Statutory interest
- Taking evidence by videoconferencing
- Matrimonial property regimes
- Property consequences of registered partnerships
- Legal aid
- Cross-border placement of a child including foster family
This page is maintained by the European Commission. The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice with regard to copyright rules for European pages.
The Commission is in the process of updating some of the content on this website in the light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.
Last update: 15/04/2020