Insolvency registers - Portugal
De tekst op deze pagina is een automatische vertaling. De kwaliteit wordt niet gegarandeerd.
De kwaliteit van deze vertaling werd beoordeeld als: goed
Vindt u deze vertaling nuttig?
This page provides a short introduction to the Portuguese register of insolvencies.
What does the register of insolvencies include?
The electronic register of insolvencies includes the following information:
- Case number of the insolvency
- Identification of the court where the insolvency case was heard
- Identification of the insolvent person
- Identification of the administrator for the insolvency
- Time-limit for lodging claims
- Date on which the insolvency was declared.
The electronic register provides detailed information on insolvency cases (see below).
Is there a fee for consulting the Portuguese register of insolvencies?
No, consultation of the register of insolvencies is free.
Register of insolvencies legislation
The Portuguese register of insolvencies is regulated by Article 38 of the Insolvency and Business Recovery Code, approved by Decree-Law No 53/2004 of 18 March, as amended.
This is a machine translated version of the content. The owner of this page accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the quality of this machine translated text.
Last update: 26/08/2019