Insolvency registers - Slovakia
Тази страница е машинно преведена и качеството ѝ не може да бъде гарантирано.
Качеството на този превод е оценено като: средно
Мислите ли, че този превод е полезен?
This page provides a short overview of the Slovak insolvency register.
What information does the Slovak insolvency register contain?
The registrar is a public administration information system made available on the website of the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic, the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic. The registrar’s information system shall include information on insolvency proceedings, restructuring and discharge proceedings under Section 10a (2) of Act No 7/2005 on bankruptcy and restructuring and amending certain acts, as amended.
The bankrupt party’s register shall disclose:
- details of the procedures under Act No 7/2005, to the extent that:
- the designation of the court,
- the reference number of the case;
- the first name and surname of the court seised,
- The designation of the claimant and the debtor, in the case of
4.1 natural persons, the name, surname, date of birth and residence,
4.2 natural person of the entrepreneur, trade name, first name and surname, if different from trade name, identification number or other identification and location of business,
4.3 legal person, trade name, identification number or other identification and location;
- the designation of the administrator or trustee in charge;
- the address of the Registry of the appointed administrator or the address of the Registry of the authorised administrator,
- the date of the opening of the insolvency proceedings or the date of the opening of the restructuring procedure or the date of the granting of the creditor protection;
- the date of the insolvency order, the date of the authorisation for the restructuring or the date on which the payment schedule was intended;
- the date of withdrawal of bankruptcy or the date of the end of the restructuring;
- indication of whether there is a small bankruptcy
- details of claims in respect of the content of the list of claims in the list of claims;
- the data on the claims made against the substance of the content of the claims against the substance;
- an indication by the administrator of the drawing up of the plan for payment by the administrator,
- details of the debtor’s assets in the scope of the inventory of the constituent assets,
- information on the creditors’ meeting and the details of the meeting of the creditors’ committee in the place, time and subject matter of the meeting of the creditors, the first name and surname of the creditor if it is a natural person, or the name of the creditor if it is a legal person, information on whether the creditor is a member of the creditor committee, information on the scope of the creditor’s voting rights and the minutes of the meeting of the creditors’ committee,
- details of the meeting of creditors in bankruptcy pursuant to Part Four of this Act to the extent of the venue, the time and the subject matter of the meeting of the creditors,
- the distribution pattern;
- the date of the decision on the discharge of debt, if a bankruptcy or instalment plan is declared pursuant to Part Four of this Act;
- information on the introduction of a supervisory report;
- information on the time limits for the parties to take action in proceedings under this Act,
- information on whether main insolvency proceedings, secondary insolvency proceedings or territorial insolvency proceedings are involved in accordance with the relevant specific legislation;
- Information on the possibility of appeal under the specific legislation, 3c)
- the degree of satisfaction of secured creditors and unsecured creditors in the proceedings under the second and third parts of this law;
- the degree of satisfaction of creditors in the proceedings brought under Part Four of this Law;
- the list of bankruptcy debtors and the list of debtors in the restructuring proceedings, in the scope of the data referred to in point (a) of the fourth paragraph;
- the list of debtors in the procedures referred to in Part Four of this Act, in the scope of the data referred to in point (a) of the fourth paragraph;
- further information on the procedures under this law published in the Commercial Journal;
- information on the services procured by the administrator.
Is access to the Slovak insolvency register free of charge?
Yes, access to the register and search for information are free of charge.
How to search the Slovak registrar?
On the homepage of the bankruptcy register, a search bar is the search bar, where the sought text can be provided directly, or, if applicable, to specify whether the text is to be sought under the categories ‘Konania’, ‘Trustees’, ‘Assets’ or ‘Services’.
History of the insolvency register of the Slovak Republic
The scheme has been put into production operation for 7.12.2015.
This is a machine translated version of the content. The owner of this page accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the quality of this machine translated text.
Last update: 28/08/2019