Through this section, you can access information on the various legal professions and their networks dealing with justice matters.
Please consult relevant subpages to find more information on:
- legal professions,
- the European Judicial Network in civil and commercial matters,
- the European Judicial Network in criminal matters,
- European Law Institute (ELI)
- the Justice Forum.
In addition to this information, you may be interested in the following websites on European networks and expert organisations:
- the European Network of Councils for the Judiciary (ENCJ),
- the European Legal Interpreters and Translators Association (EULITA) represents court interpreters and legal translators in EU Member States.
This page is maintained by the European Commission. The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice with regard to copyright rules for European pages.
Last update: 18/02/2014