Podrobnosti o novicah
Calls for Proposals funded under the Hercule III Programme 2015 now open
There are Calls for Proposals for actions funded under the Hercule III Programme that are published on the Commission's website, see: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/policy/hercule-iii/index_en.htm
Relates to "Legal Training”, for the following actions:
- Developing high-profile research activities, including studies in comparative law;
- Improving the cooperation between practitioners and academics (through actions such as conferences, seminars and workshops), including the organisation of the annual meeting of the Presidents of the Associations for European Criminal Law and for the Protection of the EU Financial Interests;
- Raising the awareness of the judiciary and other branches of the legal profession for the protection of the financial interests of the Union, including the publication of scientific knowledge concerning the protection of the financial interests of the Union.
The actions can be achieved through the organisation of: studies in comparative law, conferences, seminars, workshops, periodical publications, etc.
The available budget for this Call is: EUR 500 000.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Tuesday, 22 September 2015.
Question and/or requests for additional information in relation to this Call can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
Training & Conferences
Relates to "Training”, for the following actions:
- exchanging experience and best practices between the relevant authorities in the participating countries, including specialised law enforcement services, as well as representatives of international organisations;
- disseminating knowledge, particularly on better identification of risk for investigative purposes.
These aims can be achieved through the organisation of:
- Conferences, seminars, colloquia, courses, e-learning and symposia, workshops, hands-on training and staff exchanges, exchanges of best practices (including on fraud risk assessment), etc.
- Staff exchanges between national and regional administrations in different Member States (in particular neighbouring Member States) are to be encouraged.
The available budget for this Call is: EUR 900 000.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Tuesday, 29 September 2015.
Question and/or requests for additional information in relation to this Call can be sent by e-mail to: Olaffirstname.lastname@example.org