Greece currently participates in the ECLI system, with the Council of State (Symvoúlio tis Epikrateías).
There is no unified electronic database containing all domestic court rulings.
There are several electronic case law databases on the web, relating to:
- the Hellenic Supreme Court (Areíos Págos), containing only its own case law
- the Council of State, containing administrative court rulings
- the Piraeus Administrative Court of First Instance (Protodikeío Peiraiós), containing only its own case law.
There are also private subscription databases.
- that of the Athens Bar Association (Dikigorikós Sýllogos Athinón)
- that of the company Intracom Services (private)
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.