Ireland does not have a mediator database, however, mediators can be found for various areas of law by consulting the following private bodies.
- Family Law: the Family Mediation Service (http://www.familymediation.ie)
- Discrimination: the Equality Tribunal, the National Disability Authority (http://www.equalitytribunal.ie and http://www.nda.ie)
- Land Law: the Private Residential Tenancy Board (https://portal.prtb.ie/)
- Labour Relations:
- the Labour Court, the Labour Relations Commission (http://www.lrc.ie)
- Personal Injuries: http://www.injuriesboard.ie
See the "Mediation in Ireland" page for general information on mediation.
The national language version of this page is maintained by the respective Member State. The translations have been done by the European Commission service. Possible changes introduced in the original by the competent national authority may not be yet reflected in the translations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice to see copyright rules for the Member State responsible for this page.
Member States in charge of the management of national content pages are in the process of updating some of the content on this website in the light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.
Last update: 18/11/2019